Sales Account Executive (Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Sales Account Executive (Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant)
Category: Broadcast TV. WUVN-TV/WUTH-TV/WHTX-TV
TV SALES, Entravision Hartford, the leader in Spanish Language media, seeks an experienced and aggressive television sales executive to join our Integrated Marketing Solutions staff. This career opportunity offers a customer-focused approach toward media sales. You will have tremendous broadcast television, digital, and mobile sales platforms to drive significant advertising revenues. This position will provide exposure to major advertising agencies and clients in New England and around the country. Spanish Language media is the fastest growing segment in advertising today, and Entravision Hartford/Springfield is a major shareholder in the space.
- Sell traditional commercial airtime, digital media-mobile and online, event sponsorships, and customized marketing campaigns designed to achieve the client’s objectives.
- Effective sales, business development, and marketing skills needed.
- Strong negotiation, time management and organizational skills required.
- Ensure that all client deliverables are presented and delivered on time, and in a manner that suits the Entravision brand.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of television research, copywriting, MS Office Suite, and servicing of accounts including A/R collections are essential skills required to perform sales tasks.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred but not required.
Send resume with cover letter to: Carla Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation is uncapped and limited guarantees are available
Resumes may also be faxed to 860-278-1811.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.