Location/Market: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Full-time
Job Industry: Broadcasting
Job Title: Master Control Operator
Insert local commercials in timely manner, avoid stepping over network. Keep an accurate log of all programming. Report discrepancies in programming schedules. Digitize spots, record news feeds, and monitor equipment status. Keep TV station on the air.
Detail oriented, responsible and dependable individual. Familiarity with TV/Video equipment and bilingual in Spanish a plus. Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Full time
Company: Entravision Communications Las Vegas (Univision KINC TV 15/KELV TV 27/La Tricolor 105.1fm/Super Estrella 92.7fm)
Job Title: Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant (IMSC)
If you’re a top sales performer, who is great at consulting others, then look no further than here in exciting Las Vegas!
Entravision Communications Las Vegas (Univision KINC TV 15/KELV TV 27 Las Vegas/La Tricolor 105.1fm/Super Estrella 92.7fm), the #1 Spanish media cluster in Las Vegas, seeks a savvy IMSC to join our team. As an IMSC, you will be asked to:
- Manage and increase sales volume with existing accounts
- Aggressively seek new customers
- Develop solution based strategies for clients and execute plans
- Be aware of the market and trends
- Maintain visibility in the community
Entravision provides a positive environment that rewards hard work. Candidates that are true team players with a positive and infectious attitude should send their information now. The IMSC will work in the Las Vegas office and will report to the Vice President (VP), IMS and Senior Vice President (SVP), IMS. The ideal candidate will be responsible for presenting the benefits of Spanish language advertising on our Television properties (KINC-TV 15) and (KELV -TV 27), Radio stations and associated digital properties to local business owners and/or advertising agencies. The IMSC is to use their interpersonal skills to sell commercial airtime, digital media, event sponsorships and/or customized marketing campaigns designed to achieve the client’s objectives. Candidates should be highly motivated to contribute new ideas that incorporate TV, Radio and internet advertising into successful campaigns for local partners. The IMSC is expected to translate approved ad sales strategies and goals into sales programs for assigned accounts and be aware of competitive ad sales practices. Communicate with VP, IMS on a regular basis in regard to established quarterly revenue goals with the effort to increase client base. Additional job requirements also include research, promotions development, servicing client accounts as well as networking. Some evening/weekend work is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective sales, business development/hunting and marketing skills
- Strong negotiation, time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Contact: Interested candidates should send resumes, salary history and references to: Human Resources at KINCHR@entravision.comor mail resume and cover letter to: Entravision Communications Corp Attn Human Resources. 500 Pilot Road Suite D, Las Vegas, NV 89119. No phone calls please.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Title: SVP IMS
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies seeks a Senior Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions for the leading Spanish language television and radio stations in Las Vegas, Nevada (Univision Affiliate).
- Responsible for all aspects of leading and managing our television and radio operations
- Concentrating on efforts to increase news and programming ratings and garner a greater share of market revenue
- He/She will oversee and give direction to all departments including: Sales, Finance, News, Marketing /Promotions and Engineering
- This position reports to the Executive Vice President- Mountain Region
- The finalist will have an established record of success in increasingly responsible management positions in a broadcasting company
- He/She must have a demonstrated expertise in sales as well as broad-based knowledge and familiarity encompassing all aspects of advertising, media, promotions, news and finance
- Spanish-Language Bilingual fluency preferred
- The successful candidate will be an exceptionally skilled, results-oriented, confident and self-motivated team player
- The individual must also possess excellent people skills and strong leadership qualities
- He/She will be a tough but fair negotiator, enthusiastic and appropriately assertive with sound judgment and impeccable integrity.
- Smart and articulate, the ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively across the organization.
- This individual will also be capable of rapidly establishing credibility and respect with superiors, peers, subordinates and community-at-large.
Interested candidates should e-mail cover letter, resume and references to the EVP- Mountain Region, Jeff Apodaca at email@example.com
para más información en otros mercados