Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Title: SVP IMS
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies seeks a Senior Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions for the leading Spanish language television and radio stations in Las Vegas, Nevada (Univision Affiliate).
- Responsible for all aspects of leading and managing our television and radio operations
- Concentrating on efforts to increase news and programming ratings and garner a greater share of market revenue
- He/She will oversee and give direction to all departments including: Sales, Finance, News, Marketing /Promotions and Engineering
- This position reports to the Executive Vice President- Mountain Region
- The finalist will have an established record of success in increasingly responsible management positions in a broadcasting company
- He/She must have a demonstrated expertise in sales as well as broad-based knowledge and familiarity encompassing all aspects of advertising, media, promotions, news and finance
- Spanish-Language Bilingual fluency preferred
- The successful candidate will be an exceptionally skilled, results-oriented, confident and self-motivated team player
- The individual must also possess excellent people skills and strong leadership qualities
- He/She will be a tough but fair negotiator, enthusiastic and appropriately assertive with sound judgment and impeccable integrity.
- Smart and articulate, the ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively across the organization.
- This individual will also be capable of rapidly establishing credibility and respect with superiors, peers, subordinates and community-at-large.
Interested candidates should e-mail cover letter, resume and references to the EVP- Mountain Region, Jeff Apodaca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Market: Las Vegas, NV
Station Call Letters: KINC-TV, KELV-TV
Media Type: Television
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: Multi-Media Journalist
- Report to News Director
- Research, write, shoot and edit own stories for all four platforms
- Understanding of non-linear editing
- Knowledge of social media
- Originate and develop story ideas
- Be a team player
- Follow news code of ethics
- Perform all other duties as assigned by News Director
- Must be bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
- Journalism degree preferred
- Previous reporting, shooting and editing experience preferred
- If not a citizen of USA, must have permanent work permit
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Contact: Send resume (with cover letter)
Address: 500 Pilot Road, suite D. Las Vegas, NV 89119
Fax to: (702) 896-3599
Please provide Demo link with your resume submission.
para más información en otros mercados