Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Full time
Company: Entravision Communications Las Vegas (Univision KINC TV 15/KELV TV 27/La Tricolor 105.1fm/Super Estrella 92.7fm)
Job Title: Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant (IMSC)
If you’re a top sales performer, who is great at consulting others, then look no further than here in exciting Las Vegas!
Entravision Communications Las Vegas (Univision KINC TV 15/KELV TV 27 Las Vegas/La Tricolor 105.1fm/Super Estrella 92.7fm), the #1 Spanish media cluster in Las Vegas, seeks a savvy IMSC to join our team. As an IMSC, you will be asked to:
- Manage and increase sales volume with existing accounts
- Aggressively seek new customers
- Develop solution based strategies for clients and execute plans
- Be aware of the market and trends
- Maintain visibility in the community
Entravision provides a positive environment that rewards hard work. Candidates that are true team players with a positive and infectious attitude should send their information now. The IMSC will work in the Las Vegas office and will report to the Vice President (VP), IMS and Senior Vice President (SVP), IMS. The ideal candidate will be responsible for presenting the benefits of Spanish language advertising on our Television properties (KINC-TV 15) and (KELV -TV 27), Radio stations and associated digital properties to local business owners and/or advertising agencies. The IMSC is to use their interpersonal skills to sell commercial airtime, digital media, event sponsorships and/or customized marketing campaigns designed to achieve the client’s objectives. Candidates should be highly motivated to contribute new ideas that incorporate TV, Radio and internet advertising into successful campaigns for local partners. The IMSC is expected to translate approved ad sales strategies and goals into sales programs for assigned accounts and be aware of competitive ad sales practices. Communicate with VP, IMS on a regular basis in regard to established quarterly revenue goals with the effort to increase client base. Additional job requirements also include research, promotions development, servicing client accounts as well as networking. Some evening/weekend work is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective sales, business development/hunting and marketing skills
- Strong negotiation, time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Contact: Interested candidates should send resumes, salary history and references to: Human Resources at KINCHR@entravision.com or mail resume and cover letter to: Entravision Communications Corp Attn Human Resources. 500 Pilot Road Suite D, Las Vegas, NV 89119. No phone calls please.
Company: Entravision Communications
Location/Market: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Full-time
Job Industry: Broadcasting
Job Title: Master Control Operator
Insert local commercials in timely manner, avoid stepping over network. Keep an accurate log of all programming. Report discrepancies in programming schedules. Digitize spots, record news feeds, and monitor equipment status. Keep TV station on the air.
Detail oriented, responsible and dependable individual. Familiarity with TV/Video equipment and bilingual in Spanish a plus. Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Location/Market: Las Vegas, NV
Station Call Letters: KINC-TV, KELV-TV
Media Type: Television
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: Anchor/Producer
Primary responsibilities include:
- Participates on daily editorial meeting and pitches story ideas and showcasing of daily stories.
- Writes in Spanish a clean and clear copy that uses graphics and pictures to tell stories.
- Does in-house pkgs. and re-track stories when needed.
- Anchors 6pm and or 11pm live newscasts and news briefs on a daily basis.
- Selects content and write stories, teases and headlines for assigned shows.
- Works with others anchor/producer to craft "anchor moments" throughout the newscasts.
- Engages viewers daily on talent Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Works with and guides reporters in story production. Also assigns coverage (live, as-live).
- Communicates, coordinates and executes creative vision with team of anchors, reporters, meteorologists, photographers, editors, and production staff.
- Participates in community events and represent those appearances on social media.
- Responsible for updating station’s website; coordinating web content with digital reporter.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Journalism degree preferred.
- Previous reporting / anchoring and producing experience required.
- Suitable on-air delivery required.
- Must be able to work Holidays
- Must work hours necessary to perform duties as outlined
- If not a citizen of USA, must have permanent work permit
- Please provide with web links of demos.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Title: News Director
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies seeks a News Director for our Las Vegas, Nevada television station.
- Coordinate Local News Operations with Executive Vice President of News
- Interview and hire staff for news department
- Supervise / Schedule news personnel
- Coordinate news department activities with other departments
- Lead editorial process
- Ensure news content meets standards of good taste and journalistic ethics
- Prepare operating and capital budgets for department and administer them
- Report to the Executive Vice President of News and Senior Vice President
- Work hours necessary to perform duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Have sound news judgment
- Understand and know how to perform all phases of news operation
- Understand importance of social-media and how it relates to news
- Excellent people skills
- TV news experience required
- Excellent organization and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced environment
- Able to lead, plan, coach and motivate news staff
- News Management experience preferred
- Journalism Degree preferred
The News Director’s performance will be reviewed by the Executive Vice President of News and Senior Vice President.
Interested candidates should send resume and salary history to Luisa Collins - firstname.lastname@example.org
para más información en otros mercados