Location/Market: Radio/Orlando, FL
Station Call Letters: WNUE
Media Type: Radio
Job Type: Part Time
Job Title: On-Air Personality
WNUE -FM, Orlando’s Salsa 98.1, is currently looking for part time on air personalities. Salsa 98.1 is quickly growing as the ‘Tropical Culture Epicenter of Orlando’ and we are looking for some LIVE and LOCAL on air talent that is ready to join our team and win!
- 3 to 5 years experience required; on a major market experience preferred. Responsibilities include the performance of live broadcasts that are entertaining, compelling, and informative; monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air-shift; ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly; operating the control board; Understanding of PPM format and logistics are encouraged.
- A broad understanding of 360° brand marketing. Text messaging, web content, video, events, on-demand audio. Do you have enough content to use these tools?
- Flexible schedule.
- Enco / Vox Pro / Experience required.
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, outstanding ability to relate and communicate with Hispanic audience, positive attitude both on and off the air.
- Knowledge of the FCC and all other federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, punctual, and be a team player with a cooperative attitude.
- Daily on-air broadcasts for day parts.
- Prepare adequately for an air shift with use of original material.
- Exercise professional judgment of all on-air material.
- Maintain personality page on social media websites.
- Voice Commercials.
- Available for occasional appearances at station events in the community and at nightclubs (This may result in additional income).
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The list of Requirements, Duties and Responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change
Mail or Fax resume with cover letter to: Victor Pacheco “El Paché”, Send demo to Vpacheco@entravision.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or walk-ins, please
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration, and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hires.Entravision Communications is an equal opportunity employer.We encourage women, minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.