Location/Market: Television/Orlando, FL
Station Call Letters: WVEN TV26
Media Type: TV
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: Technical Director/Editor
WVEN TV 26 is currently looking for a Full Time Technical Director/Editor.
- Participates on daily editorial meetings.
- Operates the video switcher and associated devices live newscasts.
- Serves as the chief of the television crew during the newscasts.
- In charge of pre-production of topical, news briefs and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
- Edits and cuts all videos for the show, including headlines and teases.
- Works closely with producers to better showcase the stories in the rundown.
- Archives and files new footage obtained on a daily basis.
- Records network feeds and daily air-checks.
- College Degree preferred
- One-year experience as technical director required
- Able to operate all production equipment
- Have knowledge of production techniques, including camera and editing.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Email resume: email@example.com, no phone calls please.
Disclaimer:The list of Requirements, Duties and Responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration, and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hires.
Entravision Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage women, minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Apply online at entravision.com